SELLERS - CONSIGNMENT VS AUCTIONS
FACT: WE GET MORE MONEY FOR YOUR CLASSIC AND EXOTIC THAN
We are getting more money overall than any leading
Why pay big money to sign up your car with NO RESERVE, and
then take far less than you expected.
Stop wasting your money and then losing more when your car
sells. Talk to us before you sign up with ANY AUCTION, and
let us show you a better way. Call one of our local
call 866-430-2345 and let us show you a better way.
Compare and see the difference:
- We charge a very low consignment fee to offset our
costs. This fee will market your vehicle worldwide
- At Gateway, every vehicle is set with a 'reserve'
the current market value. After we sell your car,
guaranteed to get that reserve amount, unless you
authorize us to
- Your vehicle is securely displayed in one of our
showrooms. It will never be left outside.
- Your title stays securly with you. We only need a
title to ensure ownership, you keep the original at
until the vehicle sells.
- We are selling 78% of our consignments.
- If your vehicle doesn't sell within the first 3
the option to leave it with us longer. We also will
generous time (7 days) to remove your vehicle in the
event it does
- Our history of sales show we get better values for
by marketing the vehicle to our worldwide buyers on
websites. We have wide variety of buyers, many of
better customer service, which we are able to offer.
- Auction companies could charge you 10 times our
They depend on this fee as their primary source of
income. If your
reserve is not met, you are out the large auction
- In addition to charging you up to $1500 auction fee,
Houses charge you another 8% Seller's Commission
such as storage, insurance, etc.
- Auctions can leave cars outside in the elements or
tents, still exposed to the elements.
- Many auction companies will ask you to mail them
prior to the auction date. They take that control
- Compare our 78% sell through rate to any auction
vehicles. They have a less than 50% sell through
- The Auction House will require you to remove your
on the day the auction ends, usually on a Sunday.
- Auction Houses are only able to market your vehicle
market and for a very short period of time. They
upon hours with buyers for your car. No customer
This page has been viewed 90237 times.