Golen High Performance Engines' LT1 383 CID V8, rated at 440BHP at 6300 RPM, 460 LB/FT Torque at 4000 RPM
• Engine Block: Decked to Match Pistons, Bored 4.030", ARP Main Studs, 4-Bolt Main Caps
• Pistons: SRP 138103 domed pistons
• Lifters: Camp Cams 875-16 Hydraulic Roller
• Crank: Scat 935050L, 3.750" stroke, Internally Balanced Front and Rear
• Connecting Rods: Scat 6600021 H-Beam Forged 4340 Steel
• Rings: Speed Pro R-9902-30 Plasma-Moly coated
• Camshaft: Comp Cams 07-305-8 Hydraulic Roller, Duration 276/290, Lift .510/.510
• Timing Set: Comp Cams 3300 High Energy
• Oil Delivery: Melling M55HV High Volume, High Pressure oil pump
• Heads: GM Aluminum LT1 Castings, Three Angle Performance Oversized Valve machining, Bowl and Slight Runner Porting, Exhaust port matched
• Intake Valves: Si Valves Portflow Series, SEV-2470-C, 2.02", Forged Stainless Steel
• Exhaust Valves: Si Valves Portflow Series, SEV-2469-C, 1.60", Forged Stainless Steel
• Pushrods: Comp Cams 7608-16 forged chromoly
• Combustion Chamber: 60cc Combustion Chambers, 10.0:1 compression ratio
• Spring Package: Comp Cams 978-16 Double Valve Springs, Camp Cams Hardened Retainers and Locks
• Head Bolts: ARP Performance
• Rocker Arms: Camp Cams 1601-16 Ultra Pro Magnum 1.52 ratio, ARP Rocker Studs
• Moroso Cold Air Intake
• Granatelli 82mm Mass Airflow Sensor
• BBK Performance 1544 Power Plus Throttle Body, Twin 58mm Ports
• PaceSetter Performance 72C2239 long Tube Headers with O2 sensors
• Custom fab high flow exhaust - short system
• Accel 140011 Super Coil
• Accel 59124 Performance Opti-Spark Distributor
• Accel 300+ Ignition Controller
• TunerCat OBD1 Software and Cable
• Tuning by Solomon at LT1 PCM Tuning
TRANSMISSION & REAR END
• Monster Transmissions MG302-4L60E Mega Monster
• Boss Hog 49442 Night Stalker torque converter
• B&M Supercooler 130-70264 transmission fluid cooler
• Moser 12 bolt rear end** with Eaton Detroit True Trac differential, 3.73:1 Axle Gears
CHASSIS & SUSPENSION
• UMI 3-point subframe connectors
• Edelbrock 3-point strut tower brace
• UMI Road Race tubular K-member
• Fays2 Watts link
• UMI Front Boxed Lower Adjustable A-arms
• Koni sport shocks
• Strano Performance Lowering Springs
BRAKES & WHEELS:
• KORE3 340mm C6 Z51, Front Brake Corvette conversion
• EBC Yellow Stuff racing brake pads
• Front wheels: 18"x8.5" with BF Goodrich G-Force Rival 245/40ZR18
• Rear wheels: 18"x9.5" with BF Goodrich G-Force Rival 275/35ZR18
** The builder does recommend one future enhancement: install the reluctor gear in the rear end. Moser Engineering mistakenly omitted the ABS option in their build of this rear end but sent the reluctor gear upon notification. This is the reason for the "ABS INOP" indicator. Front ABS works, but the rear does not (without reluctor gear). The reluctor gear is included for the buyer who wants to install it and have both front and rear ABS function.
For more information on this 1994 Pontiac Trans Am, to see all the HD pictures and videos of it, copy the URL below, and see it at this direct link: www.gatewayclassiccars.com/show/HOU/2002 . Alternatively, you may also call the showroom at (832) 243-6220 or email us at for more info.
Gateway Classic Cars and its affiliates ("Gateway Classic Cars") sells by consignment classic cars which have surpassed their original life expectancy. The vehicles sold at Gateway Classic Cars are not new; they can be expected to require greater upkeep and repair. Gateway Classic Cars has not inspected the vehicles for sale (*1). Gateway Classic Cars disclaims any and all warranties. All vehicles are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS, with no warranties, expressed, written or implied (*2). Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type.
Gateway Classic Cars is not responsible for any representations as to the condition and/or the value of any vehicle. Gateway Classic Cars relies on the owner(s) for information about the vehicles. Gateway Classic Cars cannot be, and is not, responsible for omissions, errors, or inaccurate representations based upon information provided to it by owner(s). By way of example only, if a vehicle is marked as numbers matching, original mileage, or complete restoration, that information has been provided to Gateway Classic Cars by the owner(s) and has not been verified by Gateway Classic Cars. Any potential buyer is encouraged to verify this information on their own prior to purchase.
Gateway Classic Cars shall and will make reasonable efforts to disclose any known defects associated with each vehicle prior to the close of a sale at the buyer's request.
Each potential purchaser understands it is his/her/their responsibility personally or through a third-party (not Gateway Classic Cars) to inspect any vehicle for potential purchase, and is relying solely on his/her/their own inspection, knowledge and judgment about any vehicle purchased.
Gateway Classic Cars assumes no responsibility for any repair regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle. No allowance or set-aside will be made on account of any omission, error, inaccurate representation, imperfection, defect or damage to any vehicle (*3).
All finalized transactions will have additional charges if applicable
which may include the following: sales tax, title fees, license &
registration fees, and other additional government or licensing agency
charges to register the vehicle. The purchaser is responsible for these
The advertised price does not include a documentary fee of $150.00, which will be added to the sale price.
Credit cards will be charged a 3% convenience fee. American Express not accepted.
Typographical errors happen. Gateway Classic Cars is not responsible for any such error in the description or price listed for any vehicle.
(*1) Except in the State of Wisconsin.
(*2) Except in the State of Kansas where certain warranties implied by law are not disclaimed.
(*3) Except in the State of Kansas where remedies for certain implied warranties cannot be disclaimed.