• 2007 - Detroit Autorama - Great 8 Car
• 2009 - Grand National Roadster Show - AMBR Outstanding Class Award
• 2009 - SEMA SoCal - People’s Choice Award
• 2009 - Cruisin’ La Verne
"Fusion" is the first Uni-body constructed Street Rod ever built. No expense was spared on this build and the fit and finish on this roadster is unrivaled:
• The Chevrolet LS 1 engine with Billet Specialties components has been smoothed and customized.
• The polished aluminum pulleys and custom, one-off engine and air intake covers complete the highly detailed engine compartment.
• The body mouldings are hand fabricated out of stainless steel.
• The rear of the roadster has an abbreviated and far more sloping profile than a stock Deuce, adding a European flare to the roadster.
• Inside the roadster two-toned leather is stitched in a pattern to match the metal that flows between the seats.
• The door panels are multi-textured exercises in shape and form
• Leather and bright copper paint combine to make this remarkable interior.
• Under the car is a sea of polished alloy and bright copper paint.
• The one-off rear end with inboard disc brakes was hand fabricated and is second to none.
• There are no fasteners showing on the rear suspension.
• Suicide doors with shaved handles and key fob entry highlight the super clean lines throughout this car
• A one-off taillight bar supports the custom taillights and surrounds the license plate.
• Modern LED lights provide ample warning to following motorists while driving this open-air beauty.
• Hand formed steel dash with Classic Instruments gauges complements the elevated style of this car
• Custom one-off Boyd Coddington wheels complete this masterpiece
Gateway Classic Cars and its affiliates ("Gateway Classic Cars") sells by consignment classic cars which have surpassed their original life expectancy. The vehicles sold at Gateway Classic Cars are not new; they can be expected to require greater upkeep and repair. Gateway Classic Cars has not inspected the vehicles for sale (*1). Gateway Classic Cars disclaims any and all warranties. All vehicles are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS, with no warranties, expressed, written or implied (*2). Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type.
Gateway Classic Cars is not responsible for any representations as to the condition and/or the value of any vehicle. Gateway Classic Cars relies on the owner(s) for information about the vehicles. Gateway Classic Cars cannot be, and is not, responsible for omissions, errors, or inaccurate representations based upon information provided to it by owner(s). By way of example only, if a vehicle is marked as numbers matching, original mileage, or complete restoration, that information has been provided to Gateway Classic Cars by the owner(s) and has not been verified by Gateway Classic Cars. Any potential buyer is encouraged to verify this information on their own prior to purchase.
Gateway Classic Cars shall and will make reasonable efforts to disclose any known defects associated with each vehicle prior to the close of a sale at the buyer's request.
Each potential purchaser understands it is his/her/their responsibility personally or through a third-party (not Gateway Classic Cars) to inspect any vehicle for potential purchase, and is relying solely on his/her/their own inspection, knowledge and judgment about any vehicle purchased.
Gateway Classic Cars assumes no responsibility for any repair regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle. No allowance or set-aside will be made on account of any omission, error, inaccurate representation, imperfection, defect or damage to any vehicle (*3).
All finalized transactions will have additional charges if applicable
which may include the following: sales tax, title fees, license &
registration fees, and other additional government or licensing agency
charges to register the vehicle. The purchaser is responsible for these
The advertised price includes a administration fee of $397.63.
Credit cards will be charged a 3% convenience fee. American Express not accepted.
Typographical errors happen. Gateway Classic Cars is not responsible for any such error in the description or price listed for any vehicle.
(*1) Except in the State of Wisconsin.
(*2) Except in the State of Kansas where certain warranties implied by law are not disclaimed.
(*3) Except in the State of Kansas where remedies for certain implied warranties cannot be disclaimed.