Engine: 434 CID Stroker LSX V8
Transmission: 4L60-E 4-Speed Auto
Mileage: 2459 (since rebuilt)
Rear End: 10 Bolt Posi
Exterior Color: Grey w/Black Stripes
Interior Color: Black
Something wicked this way comes...For sale in our Houston showroom is a super gnarly beast of a restomoded 1973 Chevrolet Camaro Z28. This 73 Z28 for sale is a real piece of modernized muscle in looks, sound, and performance, with that throwback style you've wanted since you were a kid. Starting with a 1973 Z28 body, it has been purpose-built to be a one-of-a-kind show 'n go beast: it's capable of both winning show trophies, AND of being a daily driver that will decimate most anything that pulls up alongside and wants to run for pinks. Its custom paint by Rush Customs is a sinisterly-cool, super glossy shade of Graphite Metallic, highlighted by twin gloss black racing stripes, and it all looks like as though the colors are inches-deep. Inside, you'll find a full-custom interior in leather and alcantara, along with custom panels throughout, custom billet door pulls and window cranks, as well as a custom stereo installation with amps hidden behind custom leatherette-covered panels in the trunk area...all executed with excellence by Noel. This Camaro's pilot can keep tabs on its powerplant via a full set of AutoMeter ProComp gauges set in a custom carbon-fiber dash, and control its occupants' comfort with a custom-installed Vintage Air HVAC system. The powertrain's performance build, and this Z28's chassis enhancements are straight out of a racer's Christmas list. Here is a brief rundown of the engine and transmission goodies:
• LME-built Fuel Injected LSX 427, punched out to 434 cubic inches, fitted with Callies crank and rods, Wiseco forged pistons, all ARP fasteners, and anti-friction-coated bearing surfaces and piston skirts. This build comes with a 4 page parts listing and blueprint report.
• See the full Engine Dyno, showing proof of its 647 Normally Aspirated Horsepower and 573 lb/ft of torque at (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xg3QPHyh8xQ)
• Custom-fabricated ceramic-coated headers
• Custom wiring harness
• Custom Billet Accessories and Brackets
• Custom hydraulic-actuated hood lifts
• LS Radiator with custom-fabricated fan shroud
• Custom 3" stainless steel mandrel bent exhaust with handmade X-pipe
• 4L60-E automatic overdrive transmission, custom built by Circle D Transmissions
• Billet torque converter
Keeping all of that power to the ground requires a proper chassis setup, and a lot of tire meat on the ground, so check this list out:
• This Z28's body has been mini-tubbed so that its custom 3-piece 18" x 12" Boze Billet Wheels, shod with super-grippy 335/30 ZR-18 Michelin Pilot Zero tires, will fit inside the rear wheel wells
• Up front are custom 3-piece 18" x 9" Boze Billet Wheels, wrapped by 245/40 ZR-18 Michelin Pilot Zero tires
• Frame connectors are welded in
• 4-piston Wilwood calipers grab slotted, cross-drilled 12.9" rotors at all four corners
• All new bushings and bearings installed in the suspension, with Coastal Tubular control arms keeping geometry perfect
• The 10-Bolt Posi rear end twists the narrowed Strange axles
• Custom Stainless steel fuel tank with built-in high volume fuel pump
• All custom fabricated, hand mandrel-bent stainless steel brake and fuel lines
• New Center Link
• New steering box
• New tie rod ends
• Hotchkis sway bars and rear springs
This is NOT for the faint of heart - be ready to rumble in this fantabulous ride. To see more HD pictures and video please visit GatewayClassicCars.com. For more information please call the Houston showroom at 832-243-6220 or e-mail us at Houston@GatewayClassicCars.com.
Numbers Matching and Original Mileage Cars
If marked as such, the Owner states, this vehicles as numbers matching and/or original mileage. It has not been verified by Gateway Classic Cars. As such Gateway Classic Cars is not guaranteeing the authenticity of this claim. Buyer is encouraged to verify this information on their own, prior to purchase.
All Vehicles are sold AS-IS.
This vehicle is being sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS, with no warranty, expressed, written or implied. Gateway Classic Cars and its affiliates shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, nor is responsible for any omissions or errors in advertising and therefore makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, to their satisfaction to the condition and value, prior to purchase. Gateway Classic Cars and its affiliates shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Gateway Classic Cars and its affiliates assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle, post sale.
This car has been viewed 6,854 times as of 2017-08-18 02:06:35
For sale is a 1973 Chevrolet Pro Street Camaro located in our Indianapolis showroom. This '73 Camaro ... More
For sale in our Dallas/Fort Worth showroom is this knockout restomod 1973 Chevrolet Camaro. A little ... More
2,408 Classics and Exotics For Sale Today - Buy One From Us